by Jenna Gross
1. Intensified Lunges: Foam rollers are a great piece of equipment to intensify your workout, which is why we love them for this lunge! To see how to use your foam roller in this move, click here!
2. Spiderwoman Pushups: We love pushups because of how great they are for our back, shoulders and arm muscles, but with this variation, you’ll also love them for the great thigh workout! To learn how to perform this move, click here.
3. Single Leg Plank: When doing this move, keep your raised leg very controlled. This will help to challenge that thigh muscle. To see how to complete this single leg plank, click here.
4. Leg-Kick Pushups: Here’s another pushup variation we love! Instead of bringing your knee up like you did in the Spiderwoman Pushup, you’ll do a leg kick that really engages your thighs. Click here for more details.
5. Side Star Plank: While we promised moves that would tone your thighs, this move does WAY more than that. In fact, this plank variation is a total body toner! Click here to see how it’s done.
6. Side Plank Super Crunch: Like the side star plank, this is another total body move. The knee press in this move really forces you to concentrate on your thigh muscles, making it perfect for your bikini bod. For more info, click here.
7. Donkey Kick Planks: By lifting your leg up behind you in this plank, you will not only be toning your inner thighs, but really working those glutes too! To see how, click here.
9. Reptile Plank: This plank is not only a great cardio move because of the fast pace of your leg raises, it’s also a great thigh slimmer and booty toner. Click here for more details on the move.
10. Standing Fire Hydrant with Squishy Ball: Having to hold the ball with your leg while keeping it raised makes this a great move if you really want to feel the burn! To see how it’s done, watch the video below, then click here.
11. Tip Toe Squats: Squats are a great move for toning your thighs, so take it up a level – literally! This squat is done on your tip toes!
12. Wall Sits: Hopefully this move doesn’t trigger too many middle-school gym class flashbacks! If it does, then you’ll probably remember the burning you felt in the tops of your thighs; that’s exactly what we’re going for. Click here for more move details.
13. Plié Squat: Another pumped-up squat, this plié squat is thigh-focused because of the wide leg stance. For more details, click here.
14. Side Leg Lift on Stability Ball: If you have a stability ball, you’ve got to try this move. It’s a great way to target the thighs and glutes; just remember to keep your movements slow and controlled. Click here to be taken to the instructions.
16. Crossover Lunge: You’ve done lunges before and those are great for your thighs, but we are here to pump things up! Try this crossover version by clicking here.
17. Reverse Lunge: Like the crossover lunge, this is an awesome twist on the traditional lunge. You’ll find that doing it backward helps to target your thighs in a whole new way! Click here to see how it’s done.
18. Side Leg Lift: Grab your resistance band and get going! You’ll love the burn that the band offers, but you’ll love the results even more. For full instructions on this move, click here.
19. Thigh Sweep: This move will really work the thighs, and the resistance band makes it even tougher. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
20. Weighted Leg Circles: Grab your ankle weights and lay on a mat. Adding the weight will really help you to feel the burn and sculpt the thighs you want! Click here to complete this move.
Work these moves into your next routine and you’ll see the results reflecting back in the eyes of everyone at the pool!